Sunday, April 3, 2011

Christian seeking a "second chance" in a stable, professional work environment (secular or Christian organization )



 http://jresume.com/donpentecost


I just tuned 55 years old (still in good physical condition with plenty of energy and I am motivated ).
Most of my working career has been spent in the moving industry; from Drivers Helper to Operations Manager. * The title of the blog is 57 years old because I would need 24 months of "seat time" to get up to speed.
I have a current Arizona class A CDL with a 100% clean MVR. I also have Search Engine Optimization experience. I willing to learn and willing to relocate.
Before I became a Christian I had a problem with "attitude" and jumped around a lot on jobs. That is why I am looking for a second chance to get into a stable work environment. I also need medical benefits.

I am looking for employment in any of the following positions (but I am also open to any new opportunity other than MLM or commission sales).
Operations Manager, Warehouse Manager, any position in the Trade Show Industry, Search Engine Optimization / Search Engine Marketing, any position in the Motorsport Industry, Mover / Driver, O & I Manager, Safety Manager, DOT Compliance, Time & Material Manager, Dispatcher, any position within a Christian organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment