Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nascar with their "Politically Correct" black entertainment television"

Nascar.... Everything now days has to be political (with a hidden or not so hidden agenda), and it has to be "politically correct" (including Nascar), with their "Black Entertainment Television" Nascar "reality" TV show. In my opinion, it's just another example of "giving something away"...is it reality television, or $195 million dollar politics...I have something huge to offer as collateral for a Nascar sponsorship...what are their "diversity" drivers offering ? "Black Entertainment Television" (BET), doesn't that tell you something if you would be closed down, sued, etc. if you tried to label your show "white entertainment television" (not that you would ever get the opportunity to even consider the idea)...I'm sorry, but whatever is fair for one "group" should be fair for all.
Nascar Racing Reality T.V. Show, Blue Collar worker to Pro Driver...there always has to be politics involved.....blue-collar, tax-paying citizen be involved in a Nascar reality t.v. show...from blue collar (with some pro motorcycle racing experience a long time ago...to the big leagues of Nascar...guaranteed !!! email; visionn2action@yahoo.com I can go out on a limb, even further than normal...I can run (at least) middle of the pack in pro motocross IF given a "blank check"(big budget) for motocross racing (which is still going to be a drop in the bucket compared to formula 1, or even nascar...because I believe an athlete is an athlete, and MONEY is most important aspect in motorsports. I will be 55 years old in jan. 2011, and if given 2 years I can race AMA pro motocross (hard to believe, or impossible?), then put the money up to prove me wrong...you will be amazed in a positive way (and you will get great marketing exposure out of the venture). I have sponsorship packages that range from $900K USD for a 3 year budget to $595 million...not only will you have a 25% return on investment, but I will include the legal rights to my invention for alternative-renewable energy (and this invention should be worth billions of dollars in profit, not to mention cleaner air). 


Read more: http://groups.myspace.com/nascarrealityshow

No comments:

Post a Comment